Focus IT are very pleased to be assisting this IT outsourcing and Managed Services Company. My client offer solutions with latest technologies including Cloud and virtualisation and high profile project work.
The role of Technical Architect is to provide pre sales technical support to a team of new business sales consultants and account managers. The role will require you to have proven experience within the telecommunications industry or association with voice and data network solutions.
Key Skills Required
• TDM (ISDN) and analogue voice
• VoIP. IP Centrex and SIP
• Application convergence
• Remote access service – VPN (IPSec & SSL) & Dial-up
• Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, Access technologies, Routing protocols including MPLS & BGP, QoS
• Local Area Network (LAN) solutions, VLAN’s, ToS
• Security including IDS/IPS, 802.11x
• Design principles & best practices
• Thin client application understanding
• Understanding of OSI model
We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect with around 3-4 years commercial experience within this capacity. You will have good experience with dealing with organisations within the SME & corporate markets. The ideal candidate should be proactive, self-motivated, flexible & assertive.
Any qualifications in Cisco such as CCNA, CCNP, and CCVP would be highly beneficial towards your application.
In return my client will offer you a basic of £45,000 + £15,000 bonus structure around the team target plus £5,400 Car allowance. Also 25 days paid holiday per annum (pro rata)
The role is based in Reading, Berkshire and is commutable from Slough, West London, Basingstoke, Hampshire and Surrey.
Please forward your CVs to email@example.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375.