Once again Focus IT has the pleasure with working alongside this well established IT Solutions Provider. My client has been going for 15 years and is industry recognised for their service level.
You will be working within a Service Desk environment with a team of Engineers providing remote, desktop and Server support to SME and Enterprise sector. Responsibilities include technical IT operational duties, maintaining client support ticket requirements and working to SLAs. The role requires you to manage complex activities and project work, be the first point of escalation for problem resolution. Manage the various client infrastructures in accordance with my client’s standards & their Client’s needs.
Ensuring the smooth running of clients systems and network infrastructure ensuring they get maximum benefits from them. Activities may include:
- Hardware and software installations.
- Manage and work to customer SLA’s, escalating any concerns.
- Create and maintain customer specific infrastructure documentation.
- End to end ownership of problem resolution.
- Managing client expectations through clear communications.
- Project management of service to the client from initial identification and documentation of requirements, through to delivery.
- Take responsibility for own continual professional development, ensuring up to date industry and technical knowledge.
- Undertake all other reasonable requests.
You will be an experienced Support Engineer with 3 or more years’ commercial experience, with excellent knowledge of windows Server, Virtualisation, antivirus software and Microsoft Operating Systems/ Windows Servers. You are required to and have strong commercial knowledge of Exchange Servers and Active Directory.
Key Skills required:
- MS Windows Server Technologies
- SBS Technologies
- Exchange Technologies
- Active Directory
- Firewalls, Router & VPN Technologies
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Service desk Engineer with solid desktop and server support experience (Preferably from a SME/Medium sector background), seeking to utilise your experience within this rewarding organisation.
Any exposure working for MSP (Managed Service Provide), IT Outsource company would be highly beneficial towards your application.
Qualifications such as MCSE, MCITP, CCNA or VCP would be excellent to have for this role.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + Great Benefits
Please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0844 875 9375 for more information.