PHP Developer – Milton Keynes
My client is a small business based in Milton Keynes, delivering software to over 60 countries.
They are a small team, producing our own very successful range of software products from initial sketched informal design through all stages to finished end product.
The software products are both download and online service. The willingness and ability to fit in to a friendly and approachable environment is as important as technical skill set. It is certain that the position will require a complete portfolio of skills from product development, testing and creative input to website management, customer support plus CRM and office IT infrastructure management.
• Working knowledge of all versions of Windows
• Familiarity with Windows networking
• Prior experience of developing software for end-user markets and public sale
• Willingness to mentor an apprentice or junior employee
• Good knowledge of media players
• Knowledge of Jedi or other version control software
• Good familiarity with restricted Windows accounts and related permissions
• Customer support skills via telephone and remote dial in (this is not a support role, but some customer support will be required)
• Any exposure to Delphi development language for my clients legacy software would be highly beneficial.
This developer role has a great deal of freedom with regard to the actual methodology used to achieve the company’s vision. The role requires the ability to be the definitive technical resource for the company and its products. The accuracy of the work is critical to the success of the programs and the business, as is the willingness to be part of a small office team.
The role is based in Milton Keynes and is commutable from Aylesbury, Dunstable, Northamptonshire, Bedford, oxford, Hemel Hempstead , Watford, high Wycombe and surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire
Please forward your CV’s to email@example.com or call 0844 8759375 for more information.
Salary : £35,000 – £40,000