Cisco Voice Network/Design Engineer (CCNA Voice/CCVP) – Milton Keynes – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure with working alongside this very well established IT/Network Infrastructure Company. My client has been established for over 20 years and specialise in provide Network Design/Support to Mid Tier to Large corporate outfits. They are a CISCO Premium Partner as well as a Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO9001 Standards.
To provide onsite client IT/Network Support and design on my clients IT Infrastructure. The role will heavily involve Cisco routers/ Switches, Cisco Voice Solutions (Call Manager) as well as to be involved in client Network design set ups. My client also works on 3COM/HP and MERU Wireless products.
You will be able to provide client support over the phone and onsite therefore must have excellent communication skills. As an Engineer you will be qualified to at least CCNA Voice level or ideally CCVP as we would like solid commercial experience.
You will be a Strong and experienced Cisco Network Engineer with excellent commercial experience knowledge of Cisco Networking and Design. Exposure to Switches & Routers is essential and any knowledge of IP Telephony, 3COM/HP or MERU Wireless would be highly beneficial.
Key Skills required:
- Routing and Switching to a reasonable level (Cisco mainly but HP would be a bonus)
- Cisco voice (some experience with Cisco Call Manager + Call Manager Express.) Ideally a CCNA Voice as a minimum but preferably a CCVP.
- Wireless Experience would be an advantage
- Cisco ASA experience would be an advantage
- Microsoft Server Installation experience (MS Exchange an advantage)
- VMWare, NetAPP and any virtualization experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cisco Network/Design Infrastructure Engineer with around 3-4 years commercial experience and strong Cisco Voice experience who is seeking to utilise your experience within this rewarding and dynamic organisation.
The role is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and is commutable from Luton, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Oxford.
£35,000 – £45,000 + CAR + Great Benefits