Senior Business Analyst – £40k – £45k – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Focus IT have the pleasure of working with this WELL established Insurance Company. The client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to compliment their existing team.
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst reporting to the Business Systems Manager. The purpose of the position is to provide Senior Business Analyst support to external projects through the clients subsidiary companies and when required, internal client projects.
• Ensuring that business needs are met in terms of current and future IT requirements
• Participating in the production of scoping documents and plans for Business/IT projects.
• Definition, documentation and agreement of Business Processes at all levels, for both internal and external projects
• Lead requirements gathering workshops with external stakeholders
• Support Supplier Managers and Project Managers through Supplier Tender Processes
• Defining Business Requirements – consider current performance against targeted performance and propose changes required to current processes and/or IT Systems to meet targets.
• Identify areas of improvement within current processes / systems using varied tools and techniques to demonstrate improvements required to all levels.
• Developing Systems Specifications and other work products.
• Participating in evaluation of packaged solutions and take a leading role in implementing them.
• Supporting other aspects of the internal development team, this may include Project Managers, Programmers, Business Analysts and Test Analysts as well as 3rd party suppliers.
The successful applicant will need:
• Proven experience in Business Analysis
• Strong stakeholder management with industry bodies and senior personnel, both internally and externally, and ability to represent in a professional manner
• Well developed communications skills (written, oral and presentational), analytical organisational and workshop facilitation skills
• To be self-reliant and must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Awareness of industry standard software development lifecycles
• Ideally qualified to ISEB Business Analysis Standards or equivalent
• Experience of working in a Prince2 or similar Project Management environment
• Working knowledge of Testing Methodologies such as V-Model
• Willingness to travel to external meetings where required.
The role is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and is commutable from Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury and Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic market leader. Please forward your CV’s to email@example.com or alternatively call 0844 875 9375 for more information.