Project Manager – £35k – £45k – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Focus IT have the pleasure of working with this WELL established Insurance Company. The client is seeking a Project Manager to compliment their existing team.
- To manage assigned projects defined objectives within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- To effectively project manage allocated projects to deliver business benefits to the client, its stakeholders and subsidiaries.
- Ensure project related communications is effective and appropriate.
- Follow and contribute to the improvement of project management procedures.
- Managing budget, issues and risks
- Manage the day to day running of the project and delegate tasks to the project team.
- Escalation of change and exception conditions to the Project Board
- Overseeing the implementation of the project’s deliverables
- Defining the project (including planning, estimating and allocating resources) with support and direction from the project board.
- To complete and maintain project documentation during of the lifecycle of the project including: Project proposals, Project initiation documents, plans, Progress reports, Change impact assessments, Project closure reports and Benefit tracking reports.
The successful candidate must already have, or be willing to work towards level 6 of the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF).
- Prince II qualified at Practitioner level
- Knowledge and strong understanding of formal Project Management techniques
- Knowledge of system development lifecycles
- Experience of managing business change projects that include software development and organisational change
- Previous experience of working on projects and producing project documentation
- Strong report writing skills
- Appreciation of budget management and associated skills
- Able to lead and motivate others
- Able to delegate tasks and provide feedback
- Experience of being involved in tender and contract negotiation processes would be advantageous
The role is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and is commutable from Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury and Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic market leader. Please forward your CV’s to email@example.com or alternatively call 0844 875 9375 for more information.