Software Developer – Coventry – NEW!!!
Focus IT are pleased to assist this leading Home health care company who are recognised for their high service levels and products they offer.
Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for self-driven and highly motivated person to come in and build on their expertise in the Development sector and complement the existing team
● Website and online platform development and maintenance.
● Graphic design.
● Enhancing user experience for frontend and backend of the company website
● Working and improving current features of the company website to increase traffic and user engagement
● Learn and keep up to date with new technologies and tools to tackle any tasks
● Transform the existing website into a high-volume online store with advanced features in UI.
● Understand the commercial drivers that impact customer acquisition and conversion, and discuss solutions with other members of the management team to address business needs
● Working alongside other team members and the marketing director to adopt and integrate digital aspects onto the site.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at 2years + experience within the development sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a web developer to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits
Key skills are as follows:
Frontend experience includes–
• Graphic design
• Some knowledge of Adobe illustrator or similar
Backend experience includes-
• Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
• Strong knowledge of ASP framework
• Proven track record of UI and UX enhancement and experiences in a variety of projects
● History of developing and maintaining online platforms
● Understanding of the differences between a desktop and mobile experience, and the importance of having a seamless mobile experience to drive traffic and conversion.
The role is based in Coventry and is commutable from Rugby, Northampton, Hinckley, Birmingham, Worchester, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Stratford Upon Avon , Kettering, Corby , Loughborough, Burton , Banbury, Walsall, Tamworth, Buckinghamshire and parts of Oxfordshire
For more information, please forward your CV to Jamie@focus-it-uk.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £45,000