IT Service Desk Support Analyst – Bedford – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure with assisting this award winning packing company. My Client is a well-established and has been industry recognised for their service levels.
Due to industry growth we now have a requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to compliment the small IT Support Division. The primary function of this job will be supporting the my clients UK IT infrastructure. You will field all incoming calls a mix of desk top, application (including bespoke) / network issues. Making a judgment to fix the issue yourself or escalate to the IT Systems\Application Analyst or your line manager. It is expected that you will fix 60% of standard incoming incidents. All incoming calls must be logged and updated. It is your responsibility to manage the first line call queue and user expectations using documented processes. The network is a mix of technology based on a Virtual\ Windows environment. You will be working with everything from Desktop/application support through to, Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Exchange and IP Networking, Routers and Firewalls.
Key duties requires for the role are as follows:
- To support the internal Infrastructure, users and incorporated applications. Utilizing all available tools and resources; escalating to your line manager where appropriate.
- Proactively to ensure prompt resolution of support cases and the highest possible levels of
- Customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of customer faults.
- Deliver effective and detailed documentation for the support of solutions.
- Ensure we have a full back up in accordance with the IT Back up policy.
- Complete the IT Daily check process escalating key issues in a timely manner.
You will be supporting and utilising the following:
Supporting the following
- Microsoft Office.
- Windows 7.
- 2008/2012 servers.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Microsoft SQL .
- Symantec Backup exec.
- Web content filter.
- Navision 2009 / Navision RTC/ Microsoft CRM.
- Internal apps.
- Internal Infrastructure. Networks.
- Routers – Switches .
- Siemens Telephone system including voice recorder.
- Mobile phone devices including PDA’s
- Wireless warehouse solution.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least at least 2 years commercial experience in a helpdesk / services desk environment and provided both over the phone and face to face.
Key Skills required for this role:
- Server Admin exposure
- Active directory
- Windows OS
- Helpdesk Support
- Customer service
This is an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Analyst to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits, including Health Care and Pension Scheme.
The Role is based in Rigmont, Bedfordshire / Milton Keynes and is commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Luton, Dunstable and Northampton.
For more information please call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £22,000 – £25,000 + £1.5k Bonus + Great benefits