Business Analyst – Manchester
Focus IT have the pleasure of working with this WELL established software company that specialise in Supply chain, Transport Management software and WMS.
The client is seeking a Business Process Analyst to complement their growing team and work across their range of ERP systems.
As a Business Analyst you will work with the development, operations and commercial teams, responsible for collecting, analysing and documenting business requirements, documenting “As is” and “to be” business processes.
Working within a small team you will be responsible for ensuring that they deliver functionality the user values. As a Business Analyst you will be an important step in the business process and critical in ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Fundamental to your success will be the ability to see past a user request, understand the real requirement and be able to communicate the solution to the user and the development team in language appropriate to each audience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a BA
- Experience of eliciting user requirements using a range of techniques
- Experience of writing functional requirements documentation
- Familiar with SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Exposure to the TMS (transport Management Software), Supply Chain, WMS, Logistics software
- Competent with all MS Office applications; in particular Excel, Visio and SQL
- A technical degree or Business Analyst qualification (i.e. BCS or ISEB)
Commutable from Ashton-under-Lyne, Stretford, Sale, Warrington, Stockport, Huddersfield, Rochdale, Bolton, Macclesfield, Wigan, Stoke-on-Trent,
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 + benefits including pension, death in service