Frontend Developer (Angular) – Milton Keynes – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure of assisting this software development company. My Client are a dynamic and rapidly expanding software company producing innovative cloud-based solutions for the financial services industry. They are a well-established Software house with a complete business solution for the financial services industry and has been industry recognised for their service levels.
Due to industry growth we now have a requirement for a Frontend Developer to join the small and growing software development. We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our Agile team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing designs and then translating them into code to produce the visual elements of the application. You will have an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will be required to communicate professionally with other members of the development team, project stakeholders and our test/support team.
- Development and maintenance of the user-facing aspects of the web application and systems
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Working with the design team to understand the concept and advising on how it can be implemented technically within constraints
- Develop and maintain an extended knowledge of how the system is used to help users and other staff members
- Attending and participating in staff meetings e.g. Daily Scrum stand-ups, Design meetings, etc
- Assisting with other tasks and projects that relate to the production, maintenance and documentation of our digital platforms as needed
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience of prototyping and wire-framing tools
- Proficient understanding of Angular 2/4/6
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS & SASS
Any exposure or experience of C# MVC, VB.NET, Bootstrap and/or Telerik would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years experienced as a Frontend Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for a Frontend Developer looking to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation.
In return my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits, including Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday (including bank hols).
The Role is based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and is commutable from Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Watford, Milton Keynes and London.
For more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + Great benefits