Full Stack Developer – Hammersmith – NEW!
Focus IT are pleased to be working alongside this fast-paced in-house Digital Agency. My client works with the largest brands in the industry on bespoke integrations in the UK, US and around the world.
Due to industry growth, we are now seeking a Backend Developer to join the existing development team. This is an excellent opportunity to influence the direction and technologies of a rapidly expanding team. The role is focused on the full stack technical operations and the successful candidate will be an experienced developer.
We are looking to expand the core developer team. You will be working with the development team to implement frontend and backend solutions.
- To mentor team members enabling them to achieve their performance targets
- To support pre-sales activity
- To demonstrate knowledge of website design integrated with Vista’s other services, making sure they are optimised for user experience and conversion by ensuring that their information architecture is carefully considered
- To keep up to date with the latest web design technologies and techniques in order to discuss them for inclusion within our website creations
- To drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
- To help develop an ‘integrated solution’ for cinema across a number of digital platforms (i.e. Web, App and Kiosk)
- To produce and oversee design quotes, analysis, specifications to make sure they are complete and accurate
- To support the business development team with pre-sale activities, contributing to RFPs where appropriate and assisting in large pitches to potential clients where required
- To oversee the technical strategy and implementation of our own internal development stream activities – to make sure they apply to the same standards that we would expect for client work
- To provide training and workshops for clients and/or staff as required
- To be willing to share your technical knowledge and mentor less experienced team members
- To lead and input into client meetings as required
You will have between 3-5 years of commercial experience in backend development along with solid PHP knowledge. This is a great opportunity for a backend PHP Developer seeking there next career challenge within this rewarding and dynamic organisation.
Key Skills we are seeking:
- 3-5 year’s web front end and server-side development experience ideally in a commercial and/or e-commerce organisation.
- Excellent development skills and experience including
- Experience delivering Umbraco CMS based solutions
- Development experience using Visual Studio IDE
- Excellent communication, team-working and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines • Demonstrable web development experience from conception to execution
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Database development experience using Microsoft SQL Server.
- TDD coding principles are desirable.
- Angular / Knockout / ReactJs
- Experience using source control
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce/digital environment
- Experience in UX & customer journey design
My Client is based in Hammersmith, London.
Salary: £55,000 – £60,0000 + Great benefits