PHP DEVELOPER –Newcastle – NEW!!!
Focus IT are pleased to assist this leading Digital marketing company who are recognised for their high service levels and products they offer.
Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for a self-driven PHP developer to come in and build on their expertise in the Industry and complement the existing team.
- Development and maintenance of PHP web sites from designs, functional specifications and ad hoc client requests
- The configuration of web servers and deployment systems using Apache/Nginx, MySQL and continuous integration
- Communicating with internal team members, clients and third parties at a technical level
- Working with designers and project leaders to deliver on client and user requirements
- Have an eye for detail and work with designers to deliver on the team’s vision
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 yrs+ experience in an IT Helpdesk position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PHP developer to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits
Key skills are as follows:
- Experience of working with PHP-based e-commerce and CMS platforms (especially Magento and WordPress)
- Experience of overseeing the management of server deployment with hosting providers and performing server-side speed and security optimisation
- Experience of integrating systems via APIs
- Excellent PHP skills with experience of maintaining and creating class-based libraries and systems
- Experience of developing applications and systems with security as a priority
- Experience working with version control (.git or similar)
- Experience working with preprocessors (sass or less)
- And managing these tasks with gulp or grunt
The Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
The role is based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is commutable from Gateshead, Sunderland, Blyth, Washington, Durham, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees , South shields , Lanchetser , Darlington and all surrounding areas of Newcastle upon Tyne
The salary: DOE + Great benefits
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Jamie Cotton on 0844 8759 375.