.NET Web Developer (C# – MVC) – Northampton – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure with assisting this growing software and Consultancy Company based in Northampton. My Client works with large multinational corporations and smaller businesses operating in a number of fields including banking, insurance, civil engineering and the public sector.
Due to planned growth my client is now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic developer to help expand our development and support team. The current workload is around 60% development and 40% support. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to make significant impact on the approach, growth and development of the product range.
The work will centre on three core Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted solutions.
Although development focussed, you will also be working with Account Managers and with clients on some occasions to understand the business requirements of clients with a view to designing and implementing technical solutions to assist them and also to provide them with live system support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Production of maintainable web applications with solid architecture
• Identifying, investigating and implementing solutions to client requirements
• Design and Development of new Applications
• Advising on architecture and technology
• Maintenance of existing applications
• Contribute to coding standards / development practices
My client is seeking a talented .NET Software Engineer / Web Developer to work in their offices in pleasant rural surroundings in Dodford (Northamptonshire). The role will be working to develop and enhance their software as a service cloud based applications for the insurance, construction and financial markets.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with C#, MVC development environments and be self-motivated, task focused and personable.
• ASP.Net (C#)
• Entity Framework
• ASP.Net MVC experience
• MS SQL Server / T-SQL
• working knowledge of common frameworks e.g. JQuery etc.
• Keen eye for design / UI / UX
• Strong interest in the future of web application development
• Experience of industry best practice
• Works well in a team and is willing to transfer and share knowledge and expertise
• Ability to work within small multi-skilled teams and to communicate technical aspects in a clear manner
• Willingness to implement projects on time and to budget
• Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organized documentation.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Non-Essential Desirable Skills
Experience in Agile development, and ideally in setup and configuration of agile environment.
WebAPI, GIT and Unit Tests
Knowledge of mobile development
Knowledge of SSAS and SSIS
The role will be based in Dodford, Northampton and is commutable from Oxford, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Kettering, Banbury and Coventry. Please forward your CV’s to email@example.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375 for more information.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 + dependent on experience
Benefits: Life Insurance, Critical Illness, and Pension (contributory, starting at 3% and rising by 1% for each year of service to a maximum of 7%).