3rd Line Support Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer – Truro Cornwall – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure with assisting this Technology Service Provider. My Client is a well-established MSP and has been industry recognised for their service levels.
My client’s rapidly expanding IT Services sector is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion to deliver IT solutions that make a difference to our valued customers. Due to industry growth we now have a requirement for a 3rd Level infrastructure Engineer.
Working in the fast-paced IT Support and telecommunications industry you will need to be proactive and a fast learner. A technical background in IT is essential.
- Survey and design IT solutions for new and existing Customers
- Manage and lead the deployment of IT solutions
- Provide remote & on-site support to customers
- Resolve escalated tickets
- Provide support and training to level 2 & 3 engineers
- Proactively seek to improve personal IT knowledge and certifications
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in IT Support at 3rd level.
This is an excellent opportunity for a infrastructure Engineer to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
Key Skills required for this role are as follows:
- Windows Servers – Maintain / Troubleshoot / Install
- Problem solving skills
- Office 365 configuration and migration
- Excellent network diagnostic knowledge (Cisco Routers / Switches)
- Excellent server platform knowledge (Windows Servers 10 – 12 )
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware / Hyper V)
In return my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and the following:
- A highly competitive salary (depending on relevant qualifications & experience)
- Paid overtime and TOIL
- An outstanding fully funded training package
- Company Pension
- A calendar of staff events
- A working environment that nurtures your skills, abilities and need to grow
The Role is based in Truro, Cornwall. For more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + Great benefits
Opportunity to qualify with the companies sponsored training package in Microsoft MCSA/MCSE in the latest server platform.