Web Developer – Milton Keynes – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure to assist this full service marketing agency who has been established in 2000My Client has grown from an enthusiastic but not-that-big agency into an advertising and marketing service that’s second to none, staffed by a thirty-strong multidisciplinary team of creative individuals working together to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
They’ve now reached the stage where as an integrated creative agency they can offer their clients a multitude of valuable services, built on a pedigree of success in delivering results.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a web developer to join our enthusiastic and dynamic creative team. The ideal Web Developer will be up-beat, hard-working and a team player.
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous commercial experience.
- Prototyping, Wireframing, Design
- PHP, MySQL
- Experience using: Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress, developing custom themes and plugins
- SEO knowledge
- Ability to plan, problem solve and multi-task whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Lateral thinking and creative problem solver is also desirable
- Good sense of humour
The successful Web Developer should have front end skills (HTML5, SASS, CSS, jQuery and bootstrap), backend skills (PHP and MySQL) and have experience using Adobe products (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
What do we want from you:
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design and front-end skills, please send a link to your portfolio when you apply.
- Good understanding of usability and design patterns.
- Excellent responsive HTML/SASS skills.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
A bonus if you have…
- Knowledge of Angular.js
- Knowledge of php mvc frameworks.
The role is based in Milton Keynes and is commutable from Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham, Aylesbury, Oxfordshire and Watford, Hertfordshire,
£30,000 – £35,000 + Great Benefits