Software Developer (C#) – Milton Keynes – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure with assisting this financial software development company. My Client is a well-established Software house with a complete business solution for the financial services industry and has been industry recognised for their service levels.
Due to industry growth we now have a requirement for a C# Developer to join the small and growing software development. You will be responsible for developing software that is related to the financial institute and be working on new and existing projects.
- Portray a professional image in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Communicate in a professional manner at all times.
- Establish a close working relationship with all internal and external parties.
- Assist Senior Management and the Board of Directors with ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Development and maintenance of Revolution web application and systems, either in a team or working alone.
- Working with the design team to understand the concept, and advising on how it can be implemented technically within constraints.
- Devising operational logic and business rules necessary for the feature to be reproduced correctly according to the specification.
- Working with our front-line Technical support and users to identify bugs that need to be dealt with. Solving those problems by re-writing the code or adding new code that fixes the problem.
- Develop and maintain an extended knowledge of how the system is used to help users and other staff members.
- Providing technical support to the application once it is running and making further adaptations, patches or rewrites to the code.
- Maintaining and updating the central Code Repository.
- Researching and keeping abreast of emerging technologies in order to be able to deliver the most up-to-date solutions, including learning new programming languages or technologies.
- Gain and develop detailed knowledge of the Financial Services industry that is supported by the application.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and related activities.
Key Skills required for this role are as follows:
|· SQL Server (TSQL)|
|· HTML, CSS|
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 4 years experienced as a full stack Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for a Developer looking to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation.
In return my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits, including Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday (including bank hols).
The Role is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, right next to junction 14 M1 and is commutable from Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Watford, Aylesbury and London.
For more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + Great benefits