Implementation Specialist – London – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure to be assisting this global market leader in hospitality solutions. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement, workforce management and mobile & wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience.
Due to planned expansion, my client is now looking for an Implementation Specialist to join their organisation. The Implementation Specialist performs onsite installation and training services for implementation of software and resold hardware products.
You will primarily operate as a secondary or team resource to an established Project Lead and/or Project Manager or may be positioned to lead portions of a project as part of a project team during an installation engagement.
- Consult with Project Management regarding operational considerations and configuration of systems to support customer requirements. Make recommendations to utilize full advantages of my client’s product line while maximizing operational efficiencies
- Identify and manage project scope. Ensure that project documentation is sufficient and clear and concise to ensure that all parties are aware of required project tasks and milestones. Work with Project Management to manage project risks and establish an effective communication plan for escalation process; provide solutions for issues resulting in project scope change
- Gather site requirements, review and recommend operational design as it pertains to installation preparedness to Project Management
- Configure and test system configuration in order to maximize efficiency and provide operational consistency
- Work with Project Management and Integration Team to ensure all applicable interfaces and integration components are scheduled and tested
- Prepare training materials and conduct training sessions
- Live monitor operations by providing end user assistance for the various business cases where the product line is implemented
- Coordinate with the client teams to develop processes, procedures, and documentation to enhance our implementation and training services
- Develop detailed project documentation upon completion of a project to ensure that the Customer Care team has all relevant information to handle support for the client going forward
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years commercial experience in system support or implementation for products. Ideally within POS or Hospitality would be very beneficial.
A good understanding of business operations and accounting practices. Admin experience for Linux-based AND Windows-based systems or web servers.
The role will require travel 75-90% of the time within the UK and EMEA with varying work hours.
In return, my client is offering a salary between £35k – 40k with a £5k increase after completion of the successful probationary period. Along with this, there will be a bonus based on the level of billable work each month (additional hours work over a KPI threshold will be paid out like in an overtime situation). Travel costs will be reimbursed.
The role is based in central London and is commutable from all boroughs of London via London underground.
£35,000 – £40,000 + £5,000 increase after probationary period + Bonus + Benefits