Web Application Developer (Mid-Level) – Milton Keynes – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure of assisting this financial software development company. My Client is a well-established Software house with a complete business solution for the financial services industry and has been industry recognised for their service levels.
Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for a Full-stack Developer to join the growing software development. They are looking for an enthusiastic mid-level Full Stack Web Application Developer to join our Agile team. The successful candidate will be responsible for translating requirements from technical specifications into clean, efficient, and well-documented code. You will be required to communicate professionally with other members of the development team, project stakeholders and our test/support team.
You will be responsible for developing software that is related to the financial institution and is working on new and existing projects.
- Development and maintenance of the Revolution web application and systems, either in a team or working alone
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Working with front-line support and users to identify and resolve bugs in both your code and the application as a whole
- Develop and maintain an extended knowledge of how the system is used to help users and other staff members
- Attending and participating in staff meetings e.g. Daily Scrum stand-ups, Design meetings, etc
- Assisting with other tasks and projects that relate to the production, maintenance and documentation of our digital platforms as needed
Key Skills required for this role are as follows:
|· C# MVC|
|· SQL Server (TSQL)|
|· HTML, CSS|
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 years experienced as a full stack Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for a Developer looking to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation.
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits, including Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday (including bank hols).
The Role is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, right next to junction 14 M1 and is commutable from Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Watford, Aylesbury and London.
For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + Great benefits