Print Field Engineer – Milton Keynes- NEW!!!
Focus IT are pleased to assist this Print Solutions company and who are recognised for their high service levels and products they offer.
Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for self-driven Print service Engineer to come in and build on their expertise in the Industry and complement the existing team
• Responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairs on photocopiers that are situated at customer sites
• Identifying problems, repairing or replacing damaged components, reassembling equipment, reinstalling software, and testing the repairs
• Using I.T equip to solve issues
• Basic Installation of new machines at customer site
• Ensure in quiet periods that any training that is required is taken and completed where possible
• Clear communication with Service Administrator
• Ability to call customers if remote support calls are required
• Basic knowledge of software such as Papercut and SafeQ
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 yrs+ experience in a Field service Engineer position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Print service Engineer to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits
Key skills are as follows:
Able to build customer rapport
Experience of Konica Minolta and Samsung machines
Experience of being a Field Service Engineer
Can manage own time effectively
Uses own initiative
Can do attitude
The Location: Milton Keynes
The role is based in Milton Keynes and is commutable from Aylesbury, Dunstable, Northamptonshire, Bedford, oxford, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, high Wycombe and surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire
For more information, please forward your CV to Jamie@focus-it-uk.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £23,000 – £28,000 + Great benefits ( including company car, fuel card, bonuses and more)