Senior Product Manager – Cambridge – NEW!!!
Focus IT are pleased to assist this leading radio solutions company and who are recognised for their high service levels and products they offer.
Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for self-driven Senior Product Manager to come in and build on their expertise in the Industry and complement the existing team
This position is suitable for a talented individual with a wide range of technical skills and customer project experience across Small Cell or Telecoms Solutions who is able to bring co-ordinate the decision making on Engineering, feature, product and solution delivery.
The role will require significant interaction with all parts of the business, leading the products into development, and helping services and marketing with technical input and support. The successful candidate must be skilled at “reading between the lines” and elucidating the true context of customer priorities within the global industry landscape.
Complete my client’s Product Line Product Planning; working with the COO and Engineering staff, and with 3rd part technology partners and with primary accountability to the CTO
- responsible for product roadmap and planning
- responsible for multiple different products
- Creation of material to help Customer Services to support the products as they evolve
- Roadmap increment management
- Content creation for customer-facing documentation at all levels
- Commercial analysis
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 yrs+ experience with a Product Manager position
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits
Key skills are as follows:
- Good technical understanding of Telecoms technologies covering end to end solutions including Radio Access Point, Gateway and Network Management Technical sales
- Customer facing skills
- GSM , UMTS and LTE Technologies
- working knowledge of 3GPP standards and technical conformance evaluation of RF
- Defining products at the Market Requirement level and building product justifications
- Great communication skills
The Location: Cambridge
The role is based in Cambridge and is commutable from St Neots, Bury St Edmonds, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Bedford, Stevenage and Harlow
For more information, please forward your CV to Jamie@focus-it-uk.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £60,000 + Great benefits