3rd Line Support Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer – Truro Cornwall – NEW
Focus IT has the pleasure of assisting this Technology Service Provider. My Client is a well-established MSP and has been industry recognised for their service levels.
My client’s rapidly expanding IT Services sector is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion to deliver IT solutions that make a difference to our valued customers. Due to industry growth, we now have a requirement for a 3rd Level infrastructure Engineer.
Working in the fast-paced IT Support and telecommunications industry you will need to be proactive and a fast learner. A technical background in IT is essential.
- Survey and design IT solutions for new and existing Customers
- Manage and lead the deployment of IT solutions
- Provide remote & on-site support to customers
- Resolve escalated tickets
- Provide support and training to level 2 & 3 engineers
- Proactively seek to improve personal IT knowledge and certifications
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in IT Support at 3rd level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an infrastructure Engineer to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
Key Skills required for this role are as follows:
- Windows Servers – Maintain / Troubleshoot / Install
- Problem-solving skills
- Office 365 configuration and migration
- Excellent network diagnostic knowledge (Cisco Routers / Switches)
- Excellent server platform knowledge (Windows Servers 10 – 12 )
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware / Hyper V)
In return my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and the following:
- A highly competitive salary (depending on relevant qualifications & experience)
- Paid overtime and TOIL
- An outstanding fully funded training package
- Company Pension
- A calendar of staff events
- A working environment that nurtures your skills, abilities and needs to grow
The Role is based in Truro, Cornwall. For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 0844 8759375.
The salary: £25,000 – £35,000 + Great benefits
Opportunity to qualify with the companies sponsored training package in Microsoft MCSA/MCSE in the latest server platform.